A cloud server is literally a form of a virtual server network and differs from a physical server on many prospects as it runs on a cloud computing environment. The server is built on the cloud computing platform over the internet and can be accessed on a remote basis. They come with all the software required to run as an independent unit and function like one too. The term cloud is used to explain a number of servers connected to each other and share a load. This allows them to be distributed as complex processes distributed across smaller computers instead of being present on a single dedicated computer.
Advantages of a cloud server?
- One of the most essential advantages of a cloud server the storage that act as many resources distributed over multiple platforms but acts like one. This is called the federated storage cloud. This allows the cloud server to be tolerant to faults when there is data distribution.
- A business has more stability if it uses a cloud server because of the isolation of any present or incoming software problems
- They are much more stable and fast. There is also more secure with the cloud server.
- They provide a considerably faster service for the money spent on them. All cloud-hosted websites run much faster than the websites powered by a physical server.
- Scalability is another quality of a cloud server. With easy and quick upgrade options at the same time, a cloud server rental service [บริการ cloud server, which is the term in Thai] being really affordable.
Rented a cloud server on a reputed platform
Kirz is a Thai based company that excels in providing services such as firewall networks, wan networks, and cloud platforms. They have server installation service [วาง server, which is the term in Thai], which is not only faster but allows the user to do much more as compared to another server on the market. Make sure to check their website for more information.